Bus Rental Information
About the Bus
- 2010 Ford Goshen, gasoline powered
- Accommodates up to 15 passengers and one driver
- Located in the parking lot adjacent to the Capilano Community Serivices Building and the Delbrook Rec Centre
- Ample baggage space available
About Driving the Bus
- A driver will be provided to you at an additional charge at the time of booking
Other Rental Conditions
- A rental contract is required (please refer to the bus rental agreement for a complete list of all requirements). You can download the Rental Agreement here.
- Bus is available for use within 250 km of North Vancouver
- Renter must pay for all gas used (bus averages 6 – 8km/litre)
- Fees are subject to applicable taxes
- Bus rental is not confirmed until payment is received
- Basic cost with driver (4 hour base rate) $300
- After 4 hours, each additional hour $60
- Damage deposit (required to secure date) $100
- A fuel charge of one litre per 7 kilometres driven on renter’s behalf will be charged and this cost will be deducted from the damage deposit and a cheque for the remainder of the deposit will be mailed back to the renter’s address provided.
Thank you for your interest in renting the bus. For further information and bookings please contact Miki at Cap Services 604.988.7115 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.